Saturday, November 27, 2010

I have decided to....

Start trying to write or rather "type" funny things my kids say. They will say crazy things sometimes & cute things that I want to remember.
Greg took Aston fishing today. When Anslee got up this morning, I was surprised she didn't notice they were gone. The last time they left before she got up the first thing she asked was where was Aston. I told her that I needed to help her get dressed b/c I wanted to run some errands. And she said "go get Aston". Mind you this is around noon. His door was open the whole time. And she hadn't asked about him til now.
She just turned 2 last month and already has a huge vocabulary.
Now instead of saying 'mine', or 'me' it's "Answee"...she's pronouncing her name just like Aston did. Actually I think he still says it this way b/c he can't pronounce his "L's" very well yet.
We will start speech therapy w/ him this week. He's talking a lot better but is still difficult to understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment